This is the first post of many others, I hope. I launched this blog with two base sections: “What is this?” and “Story”. Thanks to both of them, I think all of you will get an idea this project is about. In a near future, I will fill the site with other sections as long as I progress with the development of the game. One of the most important pages I’d like to add is one dedicated to all the opinions and contributions from all of you. Opinions and ideas that, in general, must fit with the core-system Spacefields currently has. I’m sure there will be lots of great stuff to read!
Now, a short list about the things I’ve done since I began with the development:
- GUI Base (round)
- Inventory System 100% functional (equippable items and visible in the spaceship prototype).
- Spawner that drops items based on real probabilities. Current quality items: commons, superiors and rares.
- Power-Up System.
- Round score and other useful stuff.
- Item sheet with correct data display of armor, base color, item name (random number), etc… Still no layout associated. It will be reworked when I get to the item generators system.
- Dyes! xd
Currently working on:
- Enemies pool entities. AI and base class.
Nothing more to add for the moment. I’m still translating all the Spanish texts I’ve written, so I think I’ll be a little bit busy for a while. Today, I have not been able to set me to work in code because of this web stuff, but tomorrow I hope to be on the ride again.. So, I’d like to thank everyone for visiting my modest blog, and if you want to join me in this long ride and be part of it, please take a sit and let’s go!
Esta entrada también está disponible en / This entry is also available in: Spanish